2019 Ladies' Day Away
2019 Michigan Golf League Championship
Registration and event details to come...
Format for September 29 Tournament at Eagle Eye Golf Course:
Each two person team will compete against every other team in the field (one vs. all) in a combination match/stroke play format. The combination of a team’s net strokes determines the winner of each hole and the 9 & 18 hole totals.
- Each hole’s net match is worth 1 point = 18 points (ties are worth ½ point)
- Team total net stroke play for Front 9 = 3 points (ties are work 1.5 points)
- Team total net stroke play for Back 9 = 3 points (ties are work 1.5 points)
- Team total net stroke play for 18 holes = 3 points (ties are work 1.5 points)
- Which means 27 points are available in each team’s competition against the field.
Because league handicap systems can vary, to level the playing field each player’s Golf League Network score history is used and the Recreational Golf Handicap System (RGHS) is applied. This means that for some golfers their tournament handicap will be different than their league handicap. To ensure accurate handicaps a golfer must have five or more league scores available for the calculation. If a golfer does not have 5 scores available they will be contacted and must present an accurate representation of their playing ability in order to play in the event.